This Sunday is the day! We’ll have the final congregational conversation in the transition facilitation process. Here’s what you need to know:
- The conversation will take place by Zoom from 5:00-6:30.
- To join by smartphone, tablet, or computer, click here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89752299789?pwd=UnNBZUN2cmdwL3JneGc5bGgrQ0w1UT09.
- To join by phone, dial 312-626-6799 on your phone and enter meeting ID 897 5229 9789 and passcode 936503 when prompted.
- If you are unfamiliar with Zoom, click here for some helpful tips. I’ll also be on Zoom by 4:50 if you’d like to join early and ask questions.
- Please have a card or paper as well as a pen or markers handy for one of the activities.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the transition team made up of Shawn Hawkins (chair), Mike Ward, Sally Smith, Gloria Hodges, David Weatherspoon, Robin Miller, Cherish Mathis, and April Blankenship.