Joy of Serving
FBC Committee Interest Form
Are you interested in using your gifts on one of the following committees or task forces? A description of each committee is listed below. If you are interested in serving on a committee please prayfully consider in what way you can serve. Below the descriptions is a form where you can check on any committee you are interested in serving on and your your name and contact information. Once the form is complete, click the submit button.
Contact Bridget Ellis with any questions.
- Committee on Committees: Enlist and coordinate volunteers for church committees.
- Day School: Responsible for setting policy and offering support for the FBDS program.
- Finance: Responsible for the church’s fiscal operations.
- Missions: Plan and coordinate the annual Missions Week, allocate Mission Funds and keep local and global mission opportunities before the church.
- Personnel: Responsible for dealing with issues affecting church staff including annual reviews, development and revision of job descriptions, and other policy matters.
- Preschool/Children: Responsible for visioning, advising, and supporting the children’s program.
- Property: Maintains care of the property/grounds of the church.
- Public Relations: for publicity of the church and church events.
- Senior Adult: Coordinate activities/events/trips for Senior Adults.
- Youth: Responsible for visioning, advising, and supporting the youth program.