- This event has passed.
Meal Prep and Delivery for Homeless Neighbors
November 18, 2018 @ 9:45 am - 10:30 am
Join us as we gather in the Fellowship Hall during the Sunday School hour to prepare meals to be delivered to our homeless neighbors. We will begin our time together with a presentation about the homeless crisis in Memphis, and a time of prayer for our homeless neighbors. We will then pack food bags that will be delivered to those in need in our neighborhood.
The Missions Committee is asking the following Sunday School classes to provide the following:
- Women of Faith: bread, peanut butter, & jelly
- Connect 4: protein snacks (beef jerky, individually wrapped hummus & crackers, protein/cereal bars, nuts, etc.)
- First Friends: bottled water
- Faith Element: snacks (packages of chips, crackers, dried fruit, etc.)
- Senior Adults: apples, oranges, grapes
- Youth: socks, gum
- Children: small hand sanitizers, small tissue packs