You should not fear attending worship or other ministry activities of the church. That does not mean you should not be careful as you do so. May we suggest the following:
- Do not attend church if you are ill, even if it is simply a head cold.
- Wash your hands frequently, especially if you have come into contact with others. The same goes for if you have blown your nose or touched your face.
- We will do our best to have hand sanitizer available. If you do see some in the church facilities, and cannot wash your hands, please take advantage of its availability.
- We are a hugging, hand-shaking congregation! Use common sense in doing so, and if you encounter someone is cautious about returning your desire to do so, please accept their restraint and do not force such interaction on them.
- If you are elderly or have a chronic condition, use your best judgment as to whether you should leave your home.
- Above all, do not panic. If you feel well and want to be with your fellow church members, there should be no reason for you not to come to church. Frankly, the same is true of other activities as well.
We pray that this crisis will be over, sooner rather than later. In the meantime, use common sense and stay healthy!