Wednesdays at First Baptist Church
The evening consists of dinner, prayer and Bible study for adults, missions for children and youth and Choir Rehearsal.
Our Wednesday Night Schedule for the Fall (resumes September 7):
- Church Supper 5-6:15 p.m.
- Prayer 5:50 p.m.
- Bible Study 6:00-6:45 p.m.
- Children's Activities 6-7 p.m.
- Youth Group 6-7 p.m.
- Choir Rehearsal 7-8:15 p.m.
- Nursery Care 5:45-8:30 p.m.
Wednesday Meal Plan
Our new meal plan has begun! Thank you for your help to make this process sucessful!
Because our church is committed to watching our budget and not wasting money or food, we are using a very simple Meal Reservation Plan. Our new meal prices will be $7 adults; $4 children; $20 family max.
You can easily make your meal reservation in three ways.
- You can mark a box on the Sunday bulletin insert for how many meals you want to reserve that Wednesday.
- You can make a Standing Reservation which puts you on the list every Wednesday night. If your count changes, or if you cannot come on a certain Wednesday, you can mark your change or cancellation on the Sunday bulletin.
- You can call the church office in advance (must call by 9 a.m. on Mondays) to reserve a meal for Wednesday, or you can call in your changes or cancellation to your Standing Reservation.
A list will be prepared each Monday based on the Sunday inserts and any phone calls received by 9 a.m. and the count of meals will be ordered in our kitchen. That list will be kept at the cashier station on Wednesday and your name will be checked off when you pay.
Please remember that your cooperation is the only way to make this plan a success, saving the church money. If you have a reservation and fail to attend, the church will send you a courtesy reminder email or note.
Weekly Menu: September 28
Smoked beef brisket, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes with gravy, roll and dessert.